Wednesday, January 19, 2011

YW/YM Theme 2011

Every year I get a request to do a board or some kind of vinyl with the young women and young men theme for the year.
One of the wards in our stake is doing this on a tile for each of their young women at New Beginnings this month.



I love the look of the 'subway art' that has been so popular.
This is printed for a 13x13 inch tile.
My machine only prints to 22 inches,
so I made each print out 11"x12 1/2". 
That will give then some room on the side to put a ribbon or some fun accent at the side.
I think it is a great idea and I love that the theme for the year is the 13th article of faith.
The price for the vinyl is $6 for this same size or smaller.
I can't, however go as small as the 6x6 inch tile size...too many words too small a space.

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Hey Michelle! This is cool! Will you make me a tile with this saying on it? My Whitney goes into Young Womens in Aug. and this would be cool to give to her. I also would like you to make a board with this certain saying on it but I'm going to have to call Tracy and ask her what it is again and I'll get back to you on that. Call me when you get the tile done and I can come get it. There's no hurry...whenever you have time:) Thanks, Jaime Luna