Saturday, September 18, 2010

Orders

Hi all!
I am still alive, just not really up and running fully yet.
I know it is getting that time of year...yikes! can you believe that? People are already thinking Christmas!! Good for you if you are...scary thought!
I am able to do vinyl.
(I can't live without vinyl anymore, what did I do before I had my machine?)
The wood and metal will be sometime before I can get to them.
I have moved and am waiting on our addition to be done before I can get all my 'stuff' out of storage.
If you are in need of just vinyl, I can do it for you. I wish I was in the Christmas mode and had some fun new projects up and ready for the season. Maybe I will get ambitious and find some fun new things. I will let you know how that goes:)
Until then....let me know if you want vinyl.
Happy Crafting!

0 comments: