Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentine's

Here are a few projects that I have done for Valentine's day.
These plaques are a great size. Not the 12x12 size I made last year but they are 8x8 and a cute 'something' for your valentine's decor. These are $8.00 completed $5.00 for just the vinyl.
I'm not sure which one I like more. I actually think I will do one in a lighter pink that would be my favorite. I love Valentine's day because of the colors. The one time of the year I can have pink in the house!This cute dishes were found at the dollar store and I put vinyl on them that says 'be mine' and filled it with candy. It was my VT treat for this month since we went so late. Love treats, love candy, love Valentine's day!!
Look close you can see the Be Mine in scrolly letters.

1 comments:

Tracy said...

There you go again, being all creative!! LOVE the new designs and the 8X8 size!!!! FUN!!!!