Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tiles

I have finally compiled all the quotes I have (as of 01/2010) for 12x12 tiles. I didn't know I had so many!! I went through and put them all in one place, changed a few I didn't like and tada....here they are. They aren't all my originals. Some people have called and asked them to look a certain way or use a certain font. This is everything I have ever printed for people. It's quite the list!
I know the tile thing has totally been over done, but it is a great way to get ideas for other things too.
Anyway, for future reference, here they are.
DON"T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE PICTURE FOR A BETTER LOOK.

And these show some great ideas for board and plates too.
The prices for tile quotes are $5.00 (this is a big increase from before, I found they are twice as hard to do as the 12x12 tiles) and $8.00 for 12x12 (same price).

0 comments: