Monday, November 30, 2009

Jackets

These are jackets that I made yesterday for my sons friends for Christmas. Yes the secrets out!! I can put vinyl (special vinyl) on clothing. I have been trying it out on different products but am pretty confident that I know how to do it now. I have had it for over a year and haven't been to sure of doing it. I think that it has been working out great the last few times and is looking great too!

It is really fun to personalize shirts, coats, sweatshirts...just anything! Anything that can be cut in vinyl can but cut and put on clothing (with heat).

These pictures aren't really very good. You can't see any of the detail. Anyway, it really was an inexpensive gift. The jackets were $10 each and I just added the vinyl.
A fun new something to try out!!

0 comments: