Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkins

This is not a project with vinyl but I guess you could actually put some on it. These were so fun and simple (and cute) I had to share.

The idea was found on a blog. So many fun crafty blogs out there! I did them at a friends house who was finishing a deck. How lucky was that, all the wood we wanted! We painted them up, roughed up the edges with my belt sander, hot glued a branch on, added ribbon and we had fun little pumpkins, all different sizes and colors. So much fun and I have never got so many comments that people liked them and thought they were so cute. A fun and simple idea for fall.

We used 2x4 and 2x6 scraps for the wood. Each of us that made them took 7 home. When I got home I scoured my house for more wood and made 10 more, I couldn't get enough.
What fun gifts to give, everyone loves them!!

0 comments: