Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine Board

Yes I am still alive and finally getting to a new post! The New Year has come on slowly (to my liking:) and I am finally getting back into the vinyl mode!!
Here are the boards for February/Valentine's Day for your square wreaths. You choose pink with Easter or red with 4th of July (the 4th of July one I have already posted a picture of. It should be in labels under square wreaths). They are both fun, you choose which one you want. Each one is $6.00. If you leave a comment or email me just let me know which one you want.



I am throwing in a picture of the candles I gave my sisters I VT. Fun way add a little more to a regular candle. The words for the candles are $1.00 each (love one another).

1 comments:

Lana Brimhall said...

I would like to get the one for red heart with the 4th of july on back.thanks lana