Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fonts

I am in need of some help. I need to be able to put my fonts on somewhere that everyone can look at them. That is the hardest thing to pick and choose especially when you can't see the choices I have (and I hate to pick for other people!). If anyone knows how I can put a list somewhere on my blog let me know. Thanks!!

This is all I could figure out was to take a picture of the lists I have and post them as a picture. If you can't see them very good click on them here in this post. Hope this helps a little.

1 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for getting back to me. Did you happen to make any of the hanging holiday square with that quote on it? That is the quote I wanted to special order, so if you made on with that quote for Hen House I will go pick it up there. If not, would you want to go ahead and make one for me? Thanks