Tuesday, August 5, 2008

FHE board, Chore Chart, Message Board

Here is a Family Home Evening board that my sister and I came up with. We have seen many variations but we love metal so decided to do it this way with magnets. It is personalized with your family name at the top and names on each magnet. You choose the color of the board and vinyl colors to match. Each completed board is $23.00.(the vinyl only is $14.00)The dimensions for this board is 9"x20".
These also come in a chore charts and a message board. (picture to soon follow)

4 comments:

Shari said...

I would love to order one of these, I emailed but I haven't heard from you. my email is shariskis77@yahoo.com

Tess said...

I am also interested in ordering this FHE board. Are you taking orders?

hazelspeck said...

I am interested in ordering this FHE board also, are you taking orders?

hazelspeck said...

I would love to order one of these also if you are currently taking orders.