Sunday, August 24, 2008

Craft Night

We will be having a craft night at my house on, Thursday, September 4, 2008. It will be from 7-9, please come when you can (I know everyone has lots going on, school has started!) The cost for the wreath and one board is $22 (the price of the wreaths have gone up). Just to make the board for the center is $5.00 (that includes lettering for both sides). Anyone, who hasn't already signed up or contacted me, leave a comment and let me know you will be coming and what you want to do. If you can't give me much notice I always have a few extra on hand. Here is what we will be doing on that night.One side is for Halloween and the other is for Thanksgiving. We will have a few different ribbons to choose from for the top. Have fun with it by adding more ribbon or berry vines.
A few people will be doing both boards we have done, the fall and the 4th of July. I will also have a Christmas saying for the back of the 4th of July if you are interested (it says 'Believe!')
I am trying to come up with ideas so we can get some Christmas done!! Let me know if there are ideas you would like to do or make. I will try!
There are also kits you can purchase to do your own craft nights with friend. I have them available for you to do yourself or I can come to your home (or you can do them at mine, just ask!). If you are out of town I can also send you the kits. The kits come with everything to complete the project (but paint if I am sending them to you). Contact me! Leaving me a comment is a good way to contact me if you don't know another way:)
Thanks!

0 comments: